Wednesday, February 1, 2012

rant for the day

Rant for the day...
:( 
sad 
I have a question, why is it that people can't be content with working hard to improve their life and the lives of their loved ones, their own little bubble so to speak, then at the end of the day hug their kids, kiss their spouse, and enjoy the fruits of their labors and the blessings from God.  Why is it that they need to walk around bursting other people's bubbles and taking what joy they've worked hard for? I just don't get it.... Are they really happier when they destroy someone else? 
:-/ 
confused 
Folks, go home, hug your kids, kiss your spouse and praise God for all he's given you. Give someone a break today. And if you hear of someone being hateful to someone else, please don't tell me about it today.  
Sorry for being so serious, but for today at least, I've seriously heard enough...

#-o 
d'oh!
So much for Semi-Wordless Wednesday....

5 comments:

Terri said...

let me at 'em!!!

Terri said...

btw, I ♥ yogurt bites!

Carolynn Stewart said...

:) Thanks Ter! You're a good bud :D I love 'em too! What flavor did you end up ordering?

Terri said...

strawberry! keller lived them and wants more and some blueberry ones!!!

Carolynn Stewart said...

My Passion fruit yogurt bites just arrived yesterday :D I'm afraid to open them! They'll disappear quick as a wink around here! LOL