Monday, January 9, 2012

a good day for beginnings

I suppose I picked a good day to begin a blog. It's the first day of teaching my daughter 11th grade (I'm a home school Mom). We're also tearing apart her room; touch up painting and re-organizing for redecorating, and starting a new exercise program.  (Go Us!) Why not take a few hours during the middle of the day trying to figure out how to set up a blog?  (Terri Where are you? I need you!) I got a few of the basics down and feeling very proud of myself.  Well, as proud of myself as I can be considering it took three hours to set my back ground and title!  Any Who.... Let the Disorganized Thoughts begin!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I'm here!!! Looking good!! Can you minimize the layout so it fits the screen?

I'm having publishing issues with my blog suddgenly this morning. Can't post/share to FB. Ugh.

Carolynn Stewart said...

Thanks! Still trying to figure this out. It fits my screen, but my resolution is set for me. I hope this helps! :) Glad your posts are back up on your blog :)