Friday, April 20, 2012

it's a good day when you're tired

Ever been tired? I mean really tired, utterly tired, so tired you fall asleep in your painting clothes, or gardening clothes, or your what ever clothes.... you get the point.  A productive day can be an exhausting day, but it is a good day.  Give me a busy day any day over an non productive jelly roll type of day. I am blessed with work! Life is good and I am tired :)
Tomorrow we're off to my good friend T. F.'s house to help her with her yard work. That crazy lady's idea of a break from painting is to haul rocks in her wheel barrow. Girl you amaze me!

4 comments:

Terri said...

That's the kind of tired I always feel after working in the garden or spending the day canning!! A good tired! ♥ Let's catch up this week!

Carolynn Stewart said...

Let's do! :)

Talitha said...

I'm slowing down now!

Carolynn said...

Yay! Let's get together for a game night! soon :)