Monday, April 16, 2012

God is so thorough!

I had a problem, brought it to the Lord, he sent no fewer than 9 people with the answer! One I hadn't talked to in 30 years, another I hadn't talked to in 17 years. 5 were in  3 different states across the country. 4 are in my life, none of the 9 knew what was going on inside my head. God did though, he was the only one I told. God is thorough!! I'm sorry God it took 9 people for me to get the message! I'll try to pay better attention to you next time and less attention to my head.Thank you Lord. :) [I know that adds up to more than 9, but some of them fit in more than one category. Trust me, there are 9 ;)]
 Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

3 comments:

Terri said...

♥ that scripture!!

Talitha said...

What a testimony!

Kara said...

:-)