Thursday, April 5, 2012

give a boy a coloring book....

I gave my grandson a cowboy coloring book and a tub of crayons and this is his masterpiece...
I adore having the Grands over. They have such a unique and refreshing perspective for life! After I took this picture he asked his sisters if they wanted to knock it down so they could use them. He's always thinking of the girls in his life.
I've had several busy bees around here, "Grammy do you need help?" "Grammy is there anything I can do?" Today Grandgirl 2 scampered around just out of site, first wiping down the kitchen table, after that sorting hers and her siblings clothes into neat piles, then making the nursery bed, next she picked up the exceedingly large amount of blocks on the living room floor so her brother wouldn't have to do it... my heart is blessed :D!!!