Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mama's Day!

To all the Mother's in my life... 
To my children and grand children...
I love you! You are my joy and my heart! What a privilege God has given me to choose me to be a part of your life. I praise him for it and I love you beyond words and even thoughts can express.  Mother's day is traditionally about thanking Mom for what she has done, but ask any Mom and she will say "Anything I do, I do because of Love. I love my children beyond measure, how can I be thanked for doing what comes naturally?" Be happy. Be blessed. Serve the Lord. Forgive me for my failures. I LOVE you :)
 
Most of all, Happy Mother's day to my Mama. I love you! Thank you for all you've done for me over the years. I need you, I love you, I miss you! Be blessed today!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Mothers Day to the best mom ever :-) Love you very much!

Carolynn Stewart said...

Awwwe sweetie, You made me cry! I love you now and forever! <3